Welcome!

Well, hello everyone! I am so excited for the beginning of the new school year and having a brand new group of students! I began this blog to help keep parents informed as to what's happening in our class. I want to make this blog fun and interesting for parents and teachers alike. My goal is to share class activities, happenings, ideas, websites and anything else that may come to mind for our student's education.Please feel free to explore our blog. I welcome any comments and/or ideas you may have. As a matter of fact, I encourage it! You can follow us by email for any new posts or updates.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pictures from Our Class

Parents, I hope you haven't given up on me.
I finally have some pictures and short videos posted from our class.  Please pass the word to other parents you see.  I hope you all get a chance to check them out and leave a small comment... even if it's just a smiley face.  That way I will know that people are looking at our blog and it gives me incentive to keep it up!  Also, you can sign up for email notifications when I update the blog to keep you informed.

Here are the links:
Exploring Centers
We are making Patterns
More Pictures from Our Class

Thanks.  If you have any ideas or comments on how to make our blog better, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Ms. McKenzie

1 comment:

  1. This is a test to see if I can comment under the drop down titled "anonymous". Also, if you have a gmail account you can use "google account" under the drop down.

    ReplyDelete