Welcome!

Well, hello everyone! I am so excited for the beginning of the new school year and having a brand new group of students! I began this blog to help keep parents informed as to what's happening in our class. I want to make this blog fun and interesting for parents and teachers alike. My goal is to share class activities, happenings, ideas, websites and anything else that may come to mind for our student's education.Please feel free to explore our blog. I welcome any comments and/or ideas you may have. As a matter of fact, I encourage it! You can follow us by email for any new posts or updates.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Book orders and projects due tomorrow

Ok parents, our book orders are due tomorrow, Friday, September 13th. I sure hope all of our parents will consider ordering at least one book. Remember you can order online at www.scholastic.com J7LZX is the code to use when ordering online.  I sure hope all of our parents will consider ordering at least one bookEvery order helps our classes to get free books.
All About Me projects are due tomorrow also.  Our little ones are sure enjoying talking about and sharing their projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment